[Wikimania-l] Accommodation

Manuel Schneider manuel.schneider at wikimedia.ch
Sat Jul 3 19:05:05 UTC 2010

As you name it:

I know that the registration confirmation mails have been sent yesterday, but I still haven't received something.
I will start on Monday morning and arrive on Tuesday, with my wife and 9 month old son what I have pointed out on the registration form. While I personally am adventurous enough to not care to much about the situation it is different when travelling with the family and a small child.

Regards,

/Manuel

-- Urspr. Mitt. --