[Wikimania-l] Airport Pickup

Maysara Omar maysara.omar at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 17:33:29 UTC 2010

Hello Pheobe, and thank you for all the information. Just one question; is
there a cheaper way than a taxi to get to where the check in will be taking
place? you mention that the bus overshoots our destination, but is the
railway station too far/close from that destination, is it doable by walk?

Thank you very much, and see you soon :)
Maysara