[Wikimania-l] Streaming?

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 10:00:56 UTC 2010

Hi,
I'd like to ask some questions as follow:
1) if streaming is available during the conference
2) if wi-fi connection is available for all participants
and the below is not only for the organizing team but for every
possible attendees
3) if both of two is "no", can anyone bring his webcam & mobile
connection and send the opening ceremony streaming? For instance,
using Ustream?

I and some other Japanese Wikipedians got a venue in Japan during the
first part of opening ceremony where we have a wide screen and
projector and have the local watch the streaming from Gdansk.

If there is no possibility from Gdansk, we at Wikimedia Kansai need to
change our plan.

Thank you for your attention!

--
KIZU Naoko