[Wikimania-l] Bauen hotel: extended stays possible?

Roan Kattouw roan.kattouw at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 15:57:30 UTC 2009

2009/7/14 Patricio Lorente <patricio.lorente at gmail.com>:
> Tomorrow I'll ask the hotel if we can manage extended reservatios. Up
> to now, is as Mariano says: you should contact directly with the
> hotel, but let's wait until tomorrow in case we can handle this in a
> more direct way.
Thanks a lot. Since I'm probably not the only one who wants this,
handling this through the Wikimania team makes sense to me, or the
hotel will get e-mails from dozens of people all asking the same
thing.

> Besides, between the day before Wikimanía and the day
> after, we have this promotional price of USD 25 per day and we can't
> guarantee this will stand for other days.

I completely understand. Still, for the amount of money I'd save on
air fares, I could nearly book a room at the Hilton :)

Roan Kattouw (Catrope)