[Wikimania-l] Room Reservation and Alternative Announcement

THD theodoranian at gmail.com
Mon May 14 14:56:33 UTC 2007

Though the system can't send group mails, but in last week, registration
coordinator and his assistant have sent emails to those who need to pay but
haven't paid individually, and we will did it again during the period of
closure of booking accommodation for those who registered after May 3rd.

Thanks.

THD