[Wikimania-l] Advisory board meeting

THD theodoranian at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 13:53:32 UTC 2007

Dear Florence,

I think it is OK to set up this wiki page on the Wikimania website, as there
are more information about traveling to Taiwan in it. It will be more
convenient for the organizing team members to get things under control.
(knowing how many people will come, what kind of facilities will the meeting
use, etc)

Cheers,

THD