[Wikimania-l] Urgent! OTRS of Wikimania 2007

Hsiang-Tai Chien htchien1225 at yahoo.com.tw
Tue Mar 13 09:19:34 UTC 2007

And I would like to say thanks to both of you, Guillom and bastique. I just need sometime to learn how to handle OTRS messages. :P

I have informed the Wikimania organization team that I already have an OTRS account and they have acknowledged that. However I still think it's good for daucter to have an OTRS account because he is the registration manager for Wikimania. I will ask daucter to leave his apply info on meta and send a mail to bastique to speed up the procedure.

Thanks and best regards,
H.T.