[Wikimania-l] (no subject)

Jakob jakob.voss at s1999.tu-chemnitz.de
Mon Mar 5 17:35:24 UTC 2007

Aphaia wrote:

> Hello,
> CfP (Call for participation) is now online and requested for translation.
> Sabine Cretella and I talked eventually yesterday, and she suggested
> if we could use sitenotice to call for translators.
>
> How do you think? Is it okay for you? Or overuse? Or we are better to
> set up the registration form?

I doubt that we need full translation of the CfP because if you don't
know English or Chinese then you'll be lost anyway. You'd better
translate short notes to the CfP in as many relevant projects as
possible - there is always someone that knows English to distribute
this information to the other community members. See (and use)
http://wikimania2007.wikimedia.org/wiki/Call_for_Participation/distribution#Pages

Greetings,
Jakob