[Wikifa-l] Current Vacancy

wikifa-l at lists.wikimedia.org wikifa-l at lists.wikimedia.org
Wed Aug 10 14:25:07 UTC 2011

International insurance company is hiring employees for long term cooperation.
Our main purpose is to build a strong team of distant representatives who are ready to work for 4-6 hours from home on weekdays.

Interested affiliates:
Spain

Requirements:
Excellent English both reading and writing
Excellent native language
Strong computer skills
Experience in database processing
You must be hard working and responsible
You must be intelligent (graduates are preferred)
If you’re beginner be ready to pass trial period for 1 month.

Primary responsibilities:
Database processing and translation

We will look to hire you for a long term, at least for 6 month

Payment:
You’ll be paid according to results of interview and consideration of the application
We have limited amount of vacancies so please submit your resume as you read this.
To submit your resume please use: Elmo at career-lists.com