[Wikies-l] Estado de los servidores

Jorge Gallardo jorgegallardo_cl en yahoo.com
Mar Ene 20 17:55:26 UTC 2004

Se efectuo el cambio de servidores. Por si lo han esa
es la razón de que el sitio este más rapido.

Copia del mensaje de Brion y la nueva configuracon de
los servidores el la lista de correo
(http://mail.wikipedia.org/pipermail/wikitech-l/2004-January/008041.html)
----
Detalles en
Geoffrin is now serving as the main database server
(with memory down to 2 gigs I wasn't able to detect
any errors in memtester). Ursula is now a replicated
slave; if Geoffrin explodes in theory we should be
able to switch back over to Ursula.

I also put the initial database onto gunther, but
haven't finished setting up mysql there. Will make
that a replicant too I suspect. Only 1GB of memory,
but it's got the big fast raid configuration that is
probably a better tradeoff if we have to use it.

At some point in the next day or so I'd like to get
one or another of the faster machines to take over
en.wikipedia.org and get rid of en2.

Also, if things don't fall down we can start taking
down the extreme anti-slowness measures again.

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)
--------