[WikiEN-l] Manual Of Style

Richard Farmbrough richard at farmbrough.co.uk
Sun Apr 1 00:17:47 UTC 2012

I probably consult it every couple of weeks.  Usually to check some
change hasn't been sneaked in, or for something that isn't covered.  Or
because someone has told me I'm wrong.

It is a shame that it is such a battleground sometimes.  But it's also a
shame that the basics aren't obvious to more people - i.e. favour
readability over almost everything except accuracy.