[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia article on [[Santorum (neologism)]]

Tom Morris tom at tommorris.org
Thu May 26 00:13:47 UTC 2011

On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 23:57, Ken Arromdee <arromdee at rahul.net> wrote:
> If there weren't any anti-scientology campaigners spreading the word about
> Xenu, we'd still have a reason to have an article about Xenu.  If there was
> no
> anti-Santorum campaign, we'd have no reason for the article--its entire
> existence depends directly on that campaign.

Yes, but there *is* such a campaign.

If there weren't a tea party movement, we wouldn't have an article on
the tea party movement.

But there is. So we do.

If there weren't a neologism named after Mr. Santorum, there wouldn't
be an article on it.

But there is. So we do.

--
Tom Morris
<http://tommorris.org/>

Please don't print this e-mail out unless you want a hard copy of
it. If you do, go ahead. I won't stop you. Nor will I waste your
ink/toner with 300+ lines of completely pointless and legally
unenforceable cargo cult blather about corporate confidentiality.