[WikiEN-l] iCorrect

Carcharoth carcharothwp at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 28 16:31:23 UTC 2011

On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 5:28 PM, Carcharoth <carcharothwp at googlemail.com> wrote:

> What shouldn't be done is piecing together bits
> from newspaper articles and primary sources

I should have mentioned that obituaries from reliable newspapers are
generally OK, but should be considered superseded if a book-length
biography by a reputable author is published. I failed to mention this
because most of the problems stem from BLPs. Once an obituary is
published, things tend to start settling down over the following
years, especially if more sources are published.

Carcharoth