[WikiEN-l] iCorrect

Scott MacDonald doc.wikipedia at ntlworld.com
Mon Mar 28 13:40:02 UTC 2011

Geni,
It might help if you checked you own facts before making false claims:

I quote:

" It is fundamental for ICorrect to confirm the true identity of each
Corrector. Therefore ICorrect requires a reliable reference for all new
Correctors. A reference can be either:

   1. An existing Corrector - in which case you simply enter their name and
secret reference code or
   2. A lawyer or representative who can vouch for your identity"