[WikiEN-l] NPG copyright irony

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 01:25:45 UTC 2011

On 21 March 2011 01:21, Newyorkbrad <newyorkbrad at gmail.com> wrote:

>> (Escalation, should that fail conclusively, would probably usefully
>> involve the blogosphere and then the media, in that order.

> Escalation via the media strikes me as a completely inappropriate approach
> even in theory.

Escalation strikes me as a bad idea. In any case, I understand that
various GLAM volunteers will be having a quiet word with their NPG
contacts (we are, after all, on speaking terms with them) first thing
Monday, at which point I would expect licence compliance or text
removal in pretty short order.

- d.