[WikiEN-l] NPG copyright irony

Scott MacDonald doc.wikipedia at ntlworld.com
Sun Mar 20 23:17:09 UTC 2011

I discovered the NPG's infringement after the article [[John Michael
Wright]] was slated for TFA (due in an hour or two). As I say, I wrote 95%
of it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Main_Page/Errors#Errors_in_the_summar
y_of_today.27s_or_tomorrow.27s_featured_article

and

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:John_Michael_Wright#CopyVio.3F

The joke is now on me as people actually want to pull the TFA because of a
perception that I violated the NPG's copyright. To say I'm pissed off it to
put it mildly.

Scott