[WikiEN-l] Tsunamis and disaster articles

Carcharoth carcharothwp at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 16 10:50:43 UTC 2011

Who said they all come from earthquakes? I was very careful *not* to
say that (and I was careful to include a volcanic eruption and a
landslide in my examples). I've re-read the thread and I can't see
anyone saying they all come from earthquakes? Or are you just
emphasising a point that has already been made?

Carcharoth