[WikiEN-l] Fundraiser testing

Peter Coombe thewub.wiki at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 1 16:34:25 UTC 2011

Hi all,

Once again the Fundraising team will be testing some banners on the
English Wikipedia today (1st July) for anonymous users only. These
will be up from 17:30-18:30 UTC.

If you're interested, you can see the results from our previous tests
here: http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising_2011/Testing

Peter Coombe / WMF Production Coordinator