[WikiEN-l] editing wikipedia by thought

WereSpielChequers werespielchequers at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 14:01:29 UTC 2011

I'm all for disability access, but why specifically to Wikimedia as
opposed to The Internet or computing in general?

There are some things that we could and in my view should be doing to
make our sites more open to people with disabilities. Colour schemes
in templates maps and so forth should be designed to give contrast
that works for various forms of colour blindness, and there are still
lots of images in wikipedia that need alt text for people using text
readers.

WereSpielChequers