[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia, coming to a pen near you.

Bob the Wikipedian bobthewikipedian at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 00:51:12 UTC 2011

 From LiveScribe's website:

"The Echo™ and Pulse™ smartpens work only with Livescribe™ dot paper.
Use it to activate all smartpen applications."

Dot paper (while I'm not completely sure what it is) is apparently a
crucial element in utilizing the smartpen.

The product being sold here isn't the pen itself, but an app to install
on the smartpen.

God bless,
Bob