[WikiEN-l] "Fixed our client’s Wikipedia page."

Ken Arromdee arromdee at rahul.net
Sat Feb 12 16:08:55 UTC 2011

It's not clear if they understand Wikipedia's image licensing policy.  The
way that article is phrased, it sounds like they are licensing the picture
to Wikipedia.

The article also has this:

>To mitigate this, we wrote an official biography on our client’s site. This
>biography carried more weight than the online citations used by other Wiki
>editors.

which sounds like a classic case of having to jump through hoops. since the
information would be equally accurate whether they created a page for it or
not.