[WikiEN-l] Deletionist wanted for hire

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 20:08:46 UTC 2011

On 6 February 2011 19:07, Fred Bauder <fredbaud at fairpoint.net> wrote:

> I'm not sure exactly how someone is expected to communicate with us.
> Although I suppose OTRS is how, but how does someone who is not familiar
> with our system find it?

The "Contact Wikipedia" or "Help" links?

Quite a lot of stuff comes into OTRS. (As Scott and Fred are quite
familiar with - I dived in again recently. Coupla press requests, a
copyvio, and a ton of spam. "Your website looks great, but it's
missing out on a lot of internet traffic due to where you rank in the
search engines." We'll get right onto that.)

- d.