[WikiEN-l] Deleting of personal pages for promoting wikipedia in the balkans as "advertising"

Mike Dupont jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 25 20:38:14 UTC 2011

I cannot belive it,
my pages where I write to Wikipedia to help support our efforts in promoting
Wikipedia in Kosovo is deleted as advertising.
Pages to help build up the community, invites and other things are also
deleted off my personal page, and I was not informed about this at all.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Miscellany_for_deletion/User:Mdupont/AgimRamadani

Can someone please help me with this, I am speechless!

mike

--
James Michael DuPont
Member of Free Libre Open Source Software Kosova and Albania flossk.org