[WikiEN-l] Linkage bloat

Will Beback will.beback.1 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 23:07:32 UTC 2011

I agree entirely with Carcharoth, and have been having the same thoughts for
the past year. It's not even possible to momentarily delete an article from
a template in order to see what other articles actually link to it, because
the "what links here" can take days to update fully. It'd be really helpful
if a solution could be found.

-Will Beback