[WikiEN-l] Range Contribs tool; anti-vandal software; anon IPs' User-Agents; the netblocks that vandalize the most; etc.

Unforgettableid unforgettableid at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 20:12:22 UTC 2010

http://toolserver.org/~soxred93/rangecontribs/index.php?type=range&ips=174.105.248.31/8&limit=100

http://toolserver.org/~soxred93/rangecontribs/index.php?type=range&ips=174.105.248.31/15&limit=100
> ^  [7].
> http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Patrick_Stump&diff=prev&oldid=339703861
> ^  [8].  http://toolserver.org/~chm/whois.php?ip=174.106.99.246
> ^  [9].  http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Patrick_Stump&action=history

A followup:  Never mind B) and E).  My original post on wikien-l was a repost
of a message I had already posted to wikitech-l.  (Wikitech-l has told me to
repost it here.)  But Aryeh Gregor on wikitech-l has answered[11] B) and E) to
my satisfaction now.

^  [11].
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.science.linguistics.wikipedia.technical/46834/focus=46838