[WikiEN-l] Administrator coup / mass deletions

Charles Matthews charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com
Wed Jan 27 18:00:12 UTC 2010

Carcharoth wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 4:21 PM, Carcharoth <carcharothwp at googlemail.com> wrote:
>
> <snip>
>

>> I would say the MilHist B-class criteria would be a good minimum
>> standard).
>>

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Military_history/Assessment/B-Class
>
> * B1. It is suitably referenced, and all major points have appropriate
> inline citations.
> * B2. It reasonably covers the topic, and does not contain obvious
> omissions or inaccuracies.
> * B3. It has a defined structure, including a lead section and one or
> more sections of content.
> * B4. It is free from major grammatical errors.
> * B5. It contains appropriate supporting materials, such as an
> infobox, images, or diagrams.
>
> Should all BLPs meet that standard?

Simpler: they should be good stubs, not bad stubs. B5 is out-of-focus,
anyway. B2 is almost impossible to assess (a case of a BDP, but I
actually created two articles about the same person once, who had been a
professor on both sides of the Channel, as was pointed out by someone
looking over my shoulder from frWP).

Charles