[WikiEN-l] The story of an article

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 09:38:23 UTC 2010

2010/1/4 Stephen Streater <sbstreater at mac.com>:

> Of course, I agree with the sentiments expressed here - but it is hard
> for a member of a clique to look outwards or appreciate how someone on
> the outside experiences WP.

Particularly when you don't think you're part of a clique or don't
intend to be part of a clique, but are functionally part of one
nevertheless.

This is why the anon editing experience is a highly instructive
exercise I still recommend to all regulars. Did anyone do a proper
writeup of our last time around trying it out just recently?
Functionaries?

- d.