[WikiEN-l] Eschatology and Wikipedia

Carcharoth carcharothwp at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 22 11:49:20 UTC 2010

On jargon, I still think "Neutral point of view" was a terrible name
that confused neutrality with lack of bias. You cannot sum up a policy
like NPOV in a single phrase, so in that case, I think NPOV is better
than saying "neutral" something. Sometimes a Wikipedia "term of art"
can be misleading and the abbreviation is *less* misleading.

On interfaces, I think the main improvements will probably be in the
realm of templates and how references are added. At least that is what
I am hoping for. Talking of other interface things, what do people
think of LiquidThreads, which looks like it is in use on some wikis
now, from what I can see.

Carcharoth