[WikiEN-l] Britannica tries for Indian market

WereSpielChequers werespielchequers at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 23:08:37 UTC 2010

According to the article they do, but only if you give them your name
and address and then let a "professional" verify your edit. Also you
can only edit for free for the first 24 months, then you have to pay
them.

Plus they have decided to concentrate on the broadband market and
ignore the mobile market.

Can't say I'd be tempted, but perhaps the Indian market  puts less
value on the word  free?

WereSpielChequers