[WikiEN-l] GLAM Wiki UK 2010

WereSpielChequers werespielchequers at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 17:00:13 UTC 2010

Aude and Carcharoth,

The London meetups are organised on meta at

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Meetup/London

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Meetup/London/40 is this Sunday

And http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Meetup/London/41 will be on either
the 9th or 15th Jan - we are currently holding a poll, with "either" a
hot tip to win.

We do sometimes use either GeoNotices or watchlist notices to promote
it (James Forrester would know exactly how he does that), but
obviously not every month. We also drop invitations to editors who we
come across who are in or near London, and who we meet at GLAM Wiki
meetings in London.

Also we are now collaborating more closely with the UK chapter and
they always seem to have someone at London meetups.

Carcharoth and anyone else who is in the vicinity, it would be nice to
meet you if you can join us at one of these.

WereSpielChequers