[WikiEN-l] GLAM Wiki UK 2010

Charles Matthews charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com
Wed Dec 8 14:58:10 UTC 2010

On 08/12/2010 14:45, David Gerard wrote:
> On 8 December 2010 11:19, Carcharoth<carcharothwp at googlemail.com>  wrote:
>
>> Which mailing list would be more appropriate to be subscribed to to
>> get details of things like this?
>
> wikimediauk-l usually gets UK-based events of interest posted to it.

There were site notices, too.

Carcharoth, you can shortly celebrate your escape from ArbCom by signing
up to Yet More Email from the UK chapter. No, wait, why not go the whole
hog and join WMUK? Then I can send you newsletters. No, wait, I haven't
yet sent any newsletters. No, wait,
http://uk.wikimedia.org/wiki/Minutes_7Dec10 says I'm going to send out
newsletters Real Soon Now. No, wait, someone should have sent mail to
this list ...

Believe me, there is life after ArbCom, though in my case some of it has
been lived on Wikisource. I do recall asking you about the WMUK list,
and you said no time. That should change.

Charles