[WikiEN-l] Using Wikipedia as a Marketing Tool

FT2 ft2.wiki at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 18:03:11 UTC 2010

I'd rather a write-up that made clear Wikipedia is not for "getting" an
article in. That's a meme to discourage not support.

Businesses that don't merit one do a disservice to themselves and us by
putting effort into trying to "get" one anyway. We do a  disservice by
suggesting it can be done by such means (even if it sometimes could for
borderline cases).

FT2