[WikiEN-l] Amazonified Wikipedia

Elias Friedman elipongo at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 17:15:47 UTC 2010

No, they don't seem to be hotlinking. Their images and links are on their
own server - though they show an option to go to the Wikipedia page too.
They've even replaced fair use images with links to Wikipedia's file page.

I'm no expert, but it looks kosher to me. At most maybe a disclaimer that
their site is not endorsed by WikiMedia is needed?

Sent from my Droid2
Elias Friedman A.S., EMT-P
אליהו מתתיהו בן צבי
elipongo at gmail.com