[WikiEN-l] What proportion of articles are stubs?

Peter Jacobi peter_jacobi at gmx.net
Thu Dec 2 07:24:05 UTC 2010

Charles, All,

> Are we glad to have five new substantial articles, or embarrassed to
> have persistent five stubs? So has this made things proportionately
> better or worse? Discuss.

Short stale articles at least openly announce that they are in
a rather preliminary stage. So I'm not bothered at all about
the five persistent stubs.

Whereas any or all of the expanded articles may turn into
one of the many long stale articles we have. Outdated, not
conforming to minimal standards, POV -- (seemingly) forever
lurking in the depths of our encyclopedia as no active editor
or WikiProject can be bothered to care for them.

Regards,
Peter
[[User:Pjacobi]]

--