[WikiEN-l] Flagged Protection update for April 29

Tim Starling tstarling at wikimedia.org
Fri Apr 30 01:32:42 UTC 2010

William Pietri wrote:
> As requested, here's the weekly Flagged Protection update.
>

> We continue to work on UI display issues and on getting up a Labs
> version of the German Wikipedia. We're pretty close to release, and we
> believe only minor UI issues remain.

Between this update and the last one, the only commits made to the
FlaggedRevs extension were localisation updates imported from
translatewiki.net. But your language here implies that something
actually happened this week. Could you perhaps be more specific as to
what sort of work was done?

-- Tim Starling