[WikiEN-l] Citizendium dead?

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 20:59:26 UTC 2010

On 23 April 2010 19:13, Fred Bauder <fredbaud at fairpoint.net> wrote:
> You see, what he taught sophomores in his Intro to Philosophy class
> trumps all other content. Note the complete absence of any reference.

You shouldn't hold the lack of a reference against him. I started
editing a few months after those events and references were few and
far between. We only started insisting on references once we realised
people were, against all expectation, actually using the articles we
were writing! You shouldn't judge people's historical actions by
modern standards.