[WikiEN-l] So what does Flagged Revs feel like?

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 21:34:37 UTC 2009

2009/9/26 stevertigo <stvrtg at gmail.com>:
> The fact of the matter was then, remains so, and will remain so, that
> some articles are just not as notable, and therefore won't get seen
> and won't get checked on anyone's schedule.** There is no issue of
> "unforgivability' involved at all, even if we can say that there is a
> serious issue of "unacceptability."

I disagree. I don't see why notability should be a factor. People
should review edits in chronological order (for sighting, anyway -
quality is different matter entirely). RC patrollers on enwiki don't
pick and choose which edits to review, and I can't see why dewiki
would be any different. Flagging revisions should just be a slightly
different (and more efficient) way of doing RC patrol.