[WikiEN-l] So what does Flagged Revs feel like?

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 20:13:54 UTC 2009

2009/9/26 David Gerard <dgerard at gmail.com>:
> http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spezial:Markierungsstatistik
>
> Those numbers would be a disaster. This I think is why the trial is so limited.

5% of edits taking more that FOUR HUNDRED AND THIRTY NINE HOURS EIGHT
MINUTES AND FIFTY FIVE SECONDS?! That is unforgivable, even with every
article included. They either have too strict criteria for sighting so
too many people say "Oh, I'm not sure/don't have time to work that
out, I'll leave it to someone else" or people aren't working through
the backlog in order.