[WikiEN-l] So what does Flagged Revs feel like?

Risker risker.wp at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 20:06:24 UTC 2009

> <snip>

> (We need New Page patrollers to make sure
> every new page gets its first review very quickly - they are usually
> good at keeping on top of new pages.)
>
> _

Given that New Page Patrol is constantly at a backlog of between 27-30 days
(that is, there are always a significant number of new pages of that age),
while at the same time we have problems with new pages being patrolled *too
quickly* and CSD'd within 2 minutes, I think we will see the same issue with
flagged revisions: that is, some edits being quickly passed without proper
review, allowing sneaky vandalism in, while others take so long to be
reviewed it takes away the wiki flavour.

On the other hand, it might be a very different way of managing edit
warring.

Risker