[WikiEN-l] Invitation for review

stevertigo stvrtg at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 17:20:02 UTC 2009

Carcharoth <carcharothwp at googlemail.com> wrote:
> It would help to have a list of things this list is *not* for. I
> suspect this thread is one of them, but am not certain.

Well if you people had supported Thomas' idea of creating a
wikilists-l list specifically for mailing list issues, your complaint
itself would be better made there.

And if the shadow men had not squashed the open support on this list
form a disputes-l list specifically for dispute resolution issues,
then this would belong there.

There are neither, and thus this remains the open place for such.
Please, please, please don't make me start quoting Jimbo's statement
of principles here. I'm specifically saving those for Arbcom.

-Stevertigo