[WikiEN-l] Invitation for review

stevertigo stvrtg at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 03:46:38 UTC 2009

Steve Summit <scs at eskimo.com> wrote:
> Ah, so you *are* a troll.

Well, at least give me credit for *not* being a dick.

> And (if only out of courtesy to the natives, who are getting
> restless) this will be my last post to this list in this thread.

Restless? I hear no such restlessness through the grapevine.

> Someone in the AN/I thread.  (Search for "troll".)
Yes, I see now. Several references: a couple in the pejorative sense,
a couple in the negative sense, also Luna basically called
Eclecticology also a "troll" - just for suggesting that someone else
might deserve a block and that its application to me only appeared
one-sided. Later comments seems to agree.

-Stevertigo