[WikiEN-l] Invitation for review

Nathan nawrich at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 21:05:34 UTC 2009

There is a mailing list for block reviews, this isn't it. We also
don't usually get into discussing specific content issues here unless
there is a point of wider significance to the encyclopedia.

You believe Holocaust denial can only be defined using the separate
definitions of "Holocaust" and "denial", and want the article to
reflect your definition. Others state (correctly) that the term
"Holocaust denial" taken as a whole is used to refer specifically to
denial of the Holocaust of Jews (Shoah). Perhaps if we try to glean
wider significance from this incident, it would be in the area of
dealing with specious arguments from editors of long tenure who have
become sophisticated in their misuse of dispute processes.

Nathan