[WikiEN-l] Invitation for review

stevertigo stvrtg at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 19:17:44 UTC 2009

Ray Saintonge <saintonge at telus.net> wrote:
> Good luck!  The process seems unbalanced.  Dealing with such sophistries
> as "Holocaust denial is not the same as denial of the Holocaust" can be
> very challenging. My impression was that a handful of true believers
> have chosen to monopolize the Holocaust on behalf of the Jews.  NPOV
> suffers when such a group takes possession of an article.

Well, my argument is fairly straightforward: Terms with variance need
a definition for each context in which they are used.

They don't have an argument, and thus keep resorting to abusive
tactics like repeatedly asking me to restate my points ad infinitum,
after which they make a tradition of mischaracterizing them, and then
berate me for going 'on and on.' The latest device is this notion that
we can just sort of pick from "reliable" sources. I would prefer
instead that we 'use sources reliably.'

Anyway, thanks Ec.

-Stevertigo