[WikiEN-l] Notability and ski resorts

Charles Matthews charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com
Wed Sep 23 14:07:31 UTC 2009

Surreptitiousness wrote
>  I don't really know what you do with early life articles.  I'm still
> working out how you define early life.
Case-by-case, I should think. There is one on John Milton, going up to
1640 or so, which makes a lot of sense. Some lives are heavily segmented
(e.g. Winston Churchill). If we say that the use of periods should
conform to some natural "bookends", I don't think we'll go too far
wrong. I have quite a few biographies that follow such a pattern.

Charles