[WikiEN-l] Wikimedian image restorations exploited on eBay

Durova nadezhda.durova at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 03:46:29 UTC 2009

That question has already been answered several times, in several ways.  I
am at a loss for how to restate it, and the insinuation posed alongside the
question discourages further attempt.

"There are some people that if they don't know, you can't tell them." -
Louis Armstrong

http://durova.blogspot.com/