[WikiEN-l] BLP, medical information, and media controversy

David Goodman dgoodmanny at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 19:11:37 UTC 2009

I see people are saying it's obvious, but they're saying it about each
of the incompatible alternatives.

I think we have a clear rule about this, which is to wait for a
confirming source. If it's talked about so widely, someone will do it
in print. In essence, I agree with Matthew. This is one of the things
provided for in the BLP compromise.

David Goodman, Ph.D, M.L.S.