[WikiEN-l] Newbie and not-so-newbie biting

Ray Saintonge saintonge at telus.net
Sat Sep 19 21:30:57 UTC 2009

David Goodman wrote:
> The best practical way to audit admin actions is to become an admin
> oneself.   Admins have just as many conflicts among them as any other
> active people here. There are people I watch, and people who watch me.

Perhaps so.  And maybe I should have taken steps to become an admin way
back when joining the mailing list was a prerequisite to becoming one.
Now, I would just not run myself through that gauntlet; it's not worth
it.  To be successful would require too much equivocation, or agreeing
to put too much effort on those parts of adminship which do not interest
me at all.

Ec