[WikiEN-l] Secondary sources

wjhonson at aol.com wjhonson at aol.com
Fri Sep 18 09:52:30 UTC 2009

 Jay you are confusing "source-based research" with "original research".
If you research something to *confirm* it by researching in sources, you are not doing original research.? If you research it by repeating experiments then you would be.
I doubt that any textbook author confirms their sources by repeating the experiments.

Will