[WikiEN-l] Newyorkbrad's speech at Wikiconference New York

stevertigo stvrtg at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 05:13:21 UTC 2009

Charles Matthews <charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com> wrote:
> This would be another swipe at [Officer] - don't feed.

No, Charles, it was not a "swipe" at [Officer]. If it was a "swipe" at
anything corporeal all, it was at the way BLP paranoia and the
BLP-police-state often appears to bring about an institutional
violation of our most core policies. As in the case of the speedy
deletion of subspace drafts about notable and current subjects, that
delete-voters themselves have not actually read (WP:MFD/SV/ONS), for
example.

Note also that I find your comment "don't feed" to be a bit.. vexing.
I insist that you refrain from making such accusations to me or anyone
else for that matter - particularly when you've demonstrated your
substantial capacity to intimately misconstrue both the subject and
the object of my earlier comment.

This is not to single you out: I know that privatizing forces have to
some degree institutionalized a policy of disrespect, and that you are
in very good company.

-Stevertigo
Excuse the off-topic remarks.