[WikiEN-l] SmartWikiSearch, a similarity search engine for Wikipedia

Jay Litwyn brewhaha at freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
Fri Sep 18 02:47:44 UTC 2009

"David Gerard" <dgerard at gmail.com> wrote in message
news:fbad4e140908241015w1a6aa836jcf34ca962e088c46 at mail.gmail.com...
> 2009/8/24 Jay Litwyn <brewhaha at freenet.edmonton.ab.ca>:
>
>> [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PageRank
>> This is an approximation of what David Gerard has arrived at with his own
>> method, Mister Johnson.]
>
> Not me, the guy who did the website :-) It did occur to me to wonder
> if he'd just reinvented PageRank from first mathematical principles

We, the developers and copyright holders, are not responsible for your
believing a word of this, or implementing the contents of this. We didn't
sell it to you. It is public knowledge or misinformation as defined by you
under <a href="http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html">the Free Software
Foundation's and GNU public license</a> authenticity control. Any
similarity between this document and existing patents is unintentional and
purely coincidental.